Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mom is gone

School has started and my mom is safely back home in Atlanta. We had an unbelievable time together in South Africa. We saw beautiful sights, lots of different animals, what seemed like a million vineyards, had great food, local experiences, and even met up with a cousin all the way in Cape Town. Mom helped me set up my room, technology, and everything else. She helped make it feel as much like home as possible. I miss her a lot, of course my dad too, but I am excited to now start my journey as a student in South Africa!



2 comments:

  1. HI Georgia,
    I am trying to figure out this commenting thing... Love all your pictures with your mom. We are enjoying your adventure vicariously and send you lots of love from Aptos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia -- Got your postcard! And finally able to sit down and really enjoy your blog. Wow! Looks like you will have an amazing experience in South Africa! Good luck with your first week of classes. What will you be studying? Looking forward to hearing more about what you're doing there and seeing more incredible pics!

    XO

    David

    ReplyDelete