Saturday, July 11, 2015

Family in Cape Town!

My cousin Adam lives around Cape Town. He is a musician and after traveling with his music, ended up settling here. My mom and I met his girlfriend's daughter, Bianca. She is in 10th grade, was so kind,  and knows at least 4 languages. I enjoyed being with her quite a lot! Because Adam lives in South Africa we rarely see him. Up until now I have only seen him face to face at the family reunions. We were so glad to catch up, have dinner, and see family all the way in South Africa. Adam is still doing music. He recently finished a Beatles tour, and is going to to the states tomorrow to do more gigs, before heading home to South Africa. Adam and Bianca took us out for local South African cuisine. We ate outside even though it was chilly. However, there were blankets for us on all the chairs which made it quite comfortable...and I came away thinking that was a brilliant idea! So lucky we were all together, and hope to do it again while I am here! 


Bianca, Georgia, Adam, Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment