Sunday, May 15, 2016

Jonita and Joubert

Although we will still see each other this week, my roommate, Jonita, and her boyfriend, Joubert, and I decided that we would all go out and have a nice breakfast together before I leave town. Jonita and Joubert are both from South Africa and studying exercise science at Stellenbosch. I have lived with Jonita since the very beginning. We are the best roommates, and I will truly miss living with her so much. I love our random chats, always laughing together, and calling Joubert when there is a huge spider in the bathroom. I know we will keep in touch and I sincerely hope that they will come and visit me in the United States. I know that they want to, but for now it is all about saving money to make it happen. 

I will miss you so much! 

Jonita. Me. Joubert. 

Jonita. Me. 

Jonita. Me. 

Joubert. Jonita. Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment