Friday, September 11, 2015

The most magical evening.


Dorian.
Outside of our hut in the village. 

Sophie with the kids. 

Dorian, me, and the children. 

Absolutely gorgeous. 

Add caption


They showed me their beautiful homemade necklace .

Add caption







The toilet. 

This was our potty...a bit unstable.
The first time I was so scared because the whole thing moved and sunk when I stepped on it that Stacey turned around and held my hand while I peed. It was so funny!  
Puppies. 


Time to draw. 


Mamakhota drew this for me. It is a picture of me and he signed his name.
I wish I could have kept it forever. 


Mamakhota and his new necklace.
I gave it to him because he pointed at it and said he lives in the mountains.
My necklace lives in Lesotho now, and I don't think there is a better place.
I gave the other children my bracelets. 

My favorite picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment