Monday, February 8, 2016

Visitors in South Africa!

Hello all,

It is February 8th, and today my second week of my second semester has already started. I got back from Germany safely, had to adjust from cold to HOT, and get back into the swing. I am registered and in my four classes for the semester, and already had a successful start to the semester last week!

Things are about to get crazy though. My friends, Jacob and Iris, who I met while traveling in New Zealand have come to South Africa to visit me! They are currently staying in Cape Town, and will travel within the next two weeks ending up at Kruger National Park and flying home out of Johannesburg. Unfortunately I cannot join them in all their travels because of school.

On top of that....my friend, Laura, another international student I met studying at Stellenbosch last semester, is arriving to visit TODAY! You all have seen hundreds of pictures of Laura and me already in South Africa, on our Nomad trip, and even in Austria and Germany!

Laura will meet Jacob and Iris, and we will all get to spend time together. I can't even say how excited I am. School is still a top priority, so I have to find a way to fit everything in!

Below are pictures from me visiting Jacob and Iris last night in Cape Town :)
Jacob and me. 

Jacob and me. 

Iris and Jacob. 

Iris. Me. Jacob. 


Jacob and Iris.

Iris and me. 

Jacob and Iris. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Georgia,
    You are a busy woman! You always look so happy in your photos, so adventure must suit you. Lots of love from California! Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day to you, Sweet Georgia Porgia.


    Love Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you all together again.

    ReplyDelete