Sunday, February 28, 2016

Same old 4 (George and Georgia, Laurin and Laura)

After Jacob and Iris left, the gang got back together again. Laura and I met up with George and Laurin for a beer. It was nice for all of us to be together again. It reminded me of having a braai and watching the rugby games last year. 

Sadly my picture of Laurin is not so good. He was not in the picture taking mood, so I had to secretly sneak one in 

Earlier that day Laura had came to my Public Theology class and watched me do a 30 minute presentation on how religion was involved and affected apartheid. It went really well, and seeing Laurin and George was a great way to end the evening. 

They are still the same as ever. Busy busy busy, but always in a good mood and happy to get together.  Too bad Laura can't stay for the whole semester. It isn't the same without her.
Me. George.

Laura. Me. George. 

Laura. 

Laurin and Laura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment