Sunday, February 28, 2016

Jacob, Iris, and Laura meet each other!

Laura arrived safely from Austria, and I was so happy to see her. I was even more excited to introduce her to my good friends, Jacob and Iris. It was unbelievable to have my friends from Hong Kong and from Austria in South Africa visiting me at the same time! 

Laura and I took Jacob and Iris to our favourite place which we call, The Bakery. Jacob bought some honey there, and we had a delicious breakfast. 

I gave Jacob and Iris a short tour of the campus. Then we took Uber and went to a beautiful place near Stellenbosch to do a wine tasting. We were surrounded by mountains and water. The only bad thing was that the weather was so hot. I barely drink anyway, so the combination for me was too much, and I ended up not finishing a single glass except for the first one. 

Later we went to another very cute restaurant that Laura and I like in Stellenbosch. We had delicious food. Iris loved the street the restaurant was on, and was shocked by how pretty Stellenbosch is. 

Later we walked around, came back to my place, played with the dogs, and we all fell asleep early :)
Jacob. Me. Iris.
Walk by Stellenbosch campus. 

You can see how hot it is! 

Jacob and Iris. 

Laura. Iris. Me.

Iris. Jacob. Me. Laura.
Outside the theology building on campus where I take a Public Theology course. 

Jacob and Iris. 

Jacob, Iris, and me.
Bakery, Stellenbosch.

Iris. Laura. Me.
Before wine tasting. 

Wine tasting. 

Beautiful surroundings for the wine tastings.
Mountains and water :) 


Me. Laura.

Jacob and Iris.
Wine and HEAT.  Too much! 

1 comment:

  1. The hair bow may freak Dad out! Great to see you all together.

    ReplyDelete