Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday: April 17, 2016

Today is April 17th and I leave South Africa next month on May 20th. I can't believe I arrived last June! My second semester of my year about in South Africa is just a month from being over. Japie asked me to take some pictures of my room since he will start advertising soon. This is one of the pictures that I took. 

On May 20th I fly to Kenya where I will take a two week trip with the company, Nomad, through Kenya and Uganda. Then I am very lucky to have the opportunity to volunteer at a school in Kenya and work with kids from kindergarten up through 8th grade. I am sad to be leaving South Africa soon. I am sure I will come back. However, I am soooo looking forward to meeting the kids in Kenya and having the adventures continue! 


1 comment:

  1. Looks a lot better than the pictures he sent you a year ago!!!

    ReplyDelete