Friday, January 8, 2016

Birthday time: 23 in 2016

I have now been away from home and my family for more than 6 months. So, waking up to such wonderful birthday surprises was very special. Thanks go out to Michael and his family for making me feel at home on my birthday, and making my birthday very special. Also, thanks go out to my parents, Aunt Sue, and the Ed Murphy family for sending me lovely presents for Christmas in Germany! I miss you all so much. Lots of love :) :) :)
A birthday sign, balloons, candles, and presents when I woke up in the morning. 

Michael, me, Sally, and the old cat.

Sally and me. Snow on my birthday! 

Caroline and me.
She gave me the beautiful orange clips for my hair. 

Me and my birthday cake. 

Michael and me.
Roses on the left are from his dad from their garden.
Roses on the right are from his mom. 



Clips from Carolina.
Pretzel cookie cutter from Michael's mom. 

Delicious birthday cake made by Michael (I helped just a tiny bit). 

2 comments:

  1. We really missed you on your birthday. The cake looks great!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday from Berkeley CA. Looks like you're having a ball!

    ReplyDelete