Monday, October 19, 2015

Stella and Dorian share October birthdays!

Yesterday, October 18th we celebrated Stella and Dorian's birthdays. There were at least 20 people at the party, but because I did not know everyone I just picked these pictures (plus you have heard of this gang from Lesotho)!!! 

They did a wonderful job decorating and the weather could not have been better. We all played games, talked, and met knew people. It is crazy how even now events like this still bring new people together all the time. 

This was so fun and I will be so sad to say goodbye next month. But I have people to visit in France, Germany, Hong Kong and more....so it just means I have to earn money and get traveling again. So, really there is nothing to be sad about.

Happy birthday Stella and Dorian! 

Xoxoxoxo

Stella. Me. Stacey. Dorian. 

Stella. Me. Stacey. Dorian. 


Me. Dorian. 

Lovely outdoor decorations. 

Me. Dorian. Stella. 

Stacey passed out at the table. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the outdoor lights! No surprise there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a game of beer pong? Looks like fun.

    Bob's birthday this week. I'm in SF cooking and celebrating.

    Sending love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete